Self erecting tower cranes are taking the next step in the global construction industry by impacting the residential home market.
The machine‘s versatile nature enables Contractor to use thim on construction sites that are restricted by spatial and state regulations – – make a name for the equipment in construction IIndustry as a whole. In the past, These self-erecting tower cranes made the lifting possible limited spaces in the city centerbecame essential to hospital accessories that required little spaceand created the ability to build onen 120– –Meter of zero energy skyscraper.
These machines can be operated from a single fixed position and still have the ability to reach the entire construction site with ease and efficiency. In the house building sectorThis can eliminate the need for multiple machine parts and labor costs, making it cost effective Construction. In addition, the greater reach and minimal assembly time can increase productivity on the construction site and enable contractors to maintain it the job Done faster with less downtime.
Pinetop Custom Homes used Manitowoc’s Potain self erecting tower crane on a single family project in McCall, Idaho.
“With the self-erecting tower cranes, we can build houses 50 percent faster than with other equipment,” said Dusty Bitton, Owner of Pinetop. “They are also easier to bring to the construction site. They have axles underneath so you can just drag them onto the construction site. They are noiseless and do not produce any exhaust gases. With their remote control, they increase visibility and precise order picking. “
- In McCall, Idaho, Pinetop Custom Homes accessed areas other machines could not, saving approximately 60 days of construction time and costs.
- Self-erecting cranes have the ability Do the work on multiple devices to reduce labor needs and increase productivity.
- Pinetop’s sister company, Rocky Mountain Crane, Currently, a fleet of 25 uses Potain Self-erecting cranes for various projects including building whole houses.
- The crane 131– –foot The boom allowed workers to lift and negotiate materials at the back of the houseai challenges when The base area was initially larger than the existing land.
- The Potain Self-erecting tower cranes are characterized by their fast assembly time and ease of use, which enables the operator to lift and place them prefabricated materials such as floor joists, wall parts and roof trusses.
- The radio remote control system enables employees to communicate from the ground and navigate the construction site. This increases the visibility and communication between the crew members.
- The operator can lift materials right in front of his stand to improve visibility and accuracy.
Self erecting tower cranes have an impact on the home construction industry because of this you Adaptability to various Requirements for the construction site – especially spatial restrictions. By doing following Video, Manitowoc highlights the innovative features that the Potain Self erecting tower crane the ultimate tool for the construction industry.