DUBLIN – (BUSINESS WIRE) – Added the “Crane Rental Market Research Report by Type, Industry, and Region – Global Forecast to 2025 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” has been added ResearchAndMarkets.com to offer.
The global crane rental market size was estimated at $ 38,578.41 million in 2020 and is projected to reach $ 39,701.05 million in 2021, with an average annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.14% from 2020 to 2025 to 2025 Reach $ 45,040.42 million.
This research report categorizes crane rental to forecast revenue and analyze trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on the type, the crane rental market for fixed cranes and mobile cranes was examined.
Based on capacity, the Crane Rental market has been studied for extreme heavy weight lifting capacity, heavy weight lifting capacity, light weight lifting capacity, and low to medium weight lifting capacity.
Based on the industry, the crane rental market was studied in the construction and construction, marine and offshore, mining and excavation, oil and gas, and transportation sectors.
Based on the geography, the America, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East, and Africa crane rental markets have been studied. America is being studied further in Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and the United States. The Asia Pacific region is being further explored in China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, the Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. Europe, the Middle East, and Africa will be further explored in France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, the United Arab Emirates, and the United Kingdom.
The market share analysis offers the analysis of providers taking into account their contribution to the overall market. It offers the idea of generating sales in the overall market compared to other providers in this area. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share provides an idea of the size and competitiveness of the providers for the base year. It shows the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and merging characteristics.
The report provides insights into the following areas:
1. Market Penetration: Provides extensive information on the market offered by the major players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes market penetration in mature market segments
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information on new product launches, undeveloped regions, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Offers a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certifications, regulatory approvals, patent landscape and manufacturing capacities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights into future technologies, R&D activities and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions like:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the global Crane Rental Market?
2. What are the restraining factors and impact of COVID-19 which will shape the global Crane Rental Market during the forecast period?
3. In which products / segments / applications / areas should investments be made in the global crane rental market during the forecast period?
4. What is the competitive window of opportunity in the global crane rental market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the global Crane Rental Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading suppliers in the global crane rental market?
7. What modes and strategic steps are deemed appropriate for entering the global crane rental market?
Key topics covered:
2. Research methodology
4. Market overview
5. Market insights
5.1. Market dynamics
188.8.131.52. Continuous transformation of urban spaces into smart cities
184.108.40.206. Insurance, maintenance and downtime costs are covered by crane rental companies
220.127.116.11. Preferring old cranes
18.104.22.168. Low-cost cranes from small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs)
22.214.171.124. Development of new power plants with renewable energy sources
126.96.36.199. The US emerges as a potential market for rental cranes
188.8.131.52. Skilled workers shortage
5.2. Cumulative Effects of COVID-19
5.3. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
6. Crane rental market by type
7. Crane rental market by capacity
8. Crane rental market by industry
9. America’s crane rental market
10. Asia Pacific Crane Rental Market
11. Crane rental market in Europe, the Middle East and Africa
12. Competitive landscape
13. Company usability profiles
Aktion Baumaschinen GmbH
Ahern Rentals, Inc.
ALL assembly and crane rental company
Buckner Heavylift Cranes, LLC
Lampson International LLC
Maxim Crane Works, LP
Sanghvi Moving Company Limited
Sarens nv / sa
Starlog Enterprises Limited
Uchimiya Transport and Engineering Co., Ltd.
United Rentals, Inc.
Weldex Offshore Ltd.
Please visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/jmd7br for more information on this report
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with current data on international and regional markets, key industries, top companies, new products and current trends.