Andrew Soper, Product Manager, Telescopic Trucks and Rough Terrain Cranes
Link belt cranes
In the latest Link-Belt Crane press release, the company announced that Andrew Soper will be the new product manager overseeing the telescopic truck and rough terrain crane departments. This change of position will take effect on March 5, 2021.
“Andrew has a detailed understanding of the crane industry. In addition, over time he has built strong relationships within our distribution network and created a great connection between our products and our customers, ”said Pat Collins, Director of Marketing at Link-Belt Cranes.
- Soper received a bachelor’s degree in economics from the University of Kentucky
- He is currently working on his MBA
- He has experience in staffing and maintaining crane rentals as a product manager and sales appraiser
- He joined Link-Belt in 2014 as a marketing specialist for lattice and telescopic crawler cranes
- He has been a marketing specialist for telescopic trucks and rough terrain cranes since 2017