Persistence Market Research added another outstanding report to its database entitled ‘Forklifts Market: Global Industry Analysis and Forecast 2017-2021.’ According to this report, growing demand for forklifts from end-use industries such as e-commerce and construction should benefit the global forklift market immensely. According to Persistence Market Research, the global forklift market was valued at $ 41,815 million in 2017 and is expected to reach a valuation of $ 55,890 million in 2021, a CAGR of 7.5% during the valuation period 2017-2021.
Global Forklift Truck Market: Competitive Landscape
- Kion Group AG.
- Jungheinrich AG.
- Hyster-Yale Materials Handling, Inc.
- Toyota Industries Corporation (TICO).
- Mitsubishi Nichiyu Forklift Co., Ltd.
- Crown Equipment Corporation.
- Anhui HeLi Co., Ltd.
- CLARK Material Handling Co., Ltd.
- UniCarriers Americas Corporation.
Global Forklift Truck Market: Factors Affecting Growth
According to this report, the global forklift market is experiencing robust growth due to its ever-increasing popularity in various end-use industries, particularly e-commerce and construction. In the field of e-commerce, where a variety of products, from books to cosmetics, are stored in the warehouse and various fulfillment centers have to be handled efficiently and the processes have to be fast as time is short for situations .
This is due to the fact that in order to keep and grow their customer base, e-commerce companies promise free delivery of products within a set time frame and hassle-free returns and exchanges. To provide such facilities and sops, operations in the various warehouses and distribution centers must be extremely efficient, and this is where the role of forklifts comes into play. With such forklifts, various goods are efficiently loaded and unloaded in the warehouses.
Request a sample here at https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/3552 for detailed information on improving your product footprint
In the construction industry, forklifts are used to move various types of building materials such as steel, wood, mortar, etc. from one place to another. With the growth of the construction industry around the world, especially in emerging economies where large infrastructure projects are taking shape, the demand for forklifts is growing at a multiple. Because of this growth in the construction industry, it is giving the global forklift truck market a huge boost.
Global Forklift Truck Market: Segmentation and Forecast
The global forklift market is structured by product type, technology, class and region.
- Based on Product TypeThe counterweight for forklift trucks dominates the global forklift truck market. The counterbalance truck was valued at $ 32,688 million in 2017 and is expected to reach $ 42,367 million in 2021.
Request the methodology of this report here: https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/methodology/3552
- Based on technologyThe electric powered forklifts are expected to dominate the global forklifts market in terms of volume, while in terms of market value, the internal combustion forklifts are expected to dominate the market through 2021. The electrically powered forklifts are expected to reach a valuation of USD 24,607 million by the end of 2021.
- Based on classThe Class 4.5 segment is expected to reach a valuation of $ 31,283 million in 2021.
- Based on regionThe Asia-Pacific region is likely to dominate the global forklift truck market in terms of both value and volume.
|By product type|
|By technology type||
You can find a detailed competitive analysis in the pre-book here at https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/3552
Reasons to Buy This Report:
Accuracy and quality
Our reports strive to provide the highest quality reports based on authentic and accurate results.
We want to ensure that our customers’ research needs are met with bespoke, world-class solutions.
Our analysts and consultants are among the best in their field and promise excellent market information.
360 degree analysis
We leave no stone unturned to give our customers a comprehensive overview of the industry.
Persistence Market Research (PMR) is an unparalleled provider of market intelligence on the other side of the fence. In other words, Persistence Market Research, with all its pragmatism, persistence and circumspection, brings the key points of market research to the customer’s service and adheres to the goal of guiding customers into a profitable approach.
Persistence market research
US sales office
305 Broadway, 7th floor
New York City, NY 10007
US – Canada toll free: 800-961-0353