Composite Laminates: Introduction
- Composite laminate consists of many layers of a composite mixture consisting of matrix and fibers. Each layer of the composite laminate offers similar or different properties with different fiber orientations.
- The layers of composite laminates offer properties such as high specific modulus and excellent specific strength. These layers can be tailored for any specific application. These properties of composite laminates play a useful role in the manufacture of various aircraft parts.
Request a sample: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=78140
Main driver of the composite laminate market
- The rise in industrialization and urbanization is a major driver of the composite laminate market. Composite laminates are lightweight and play an important role in aerospace applications. Aircraft designers are concerned about the weight of the aircraft as the reduction in weight reduces the amount of fuel required and improves speed. Rising fuel prices have led to an increasing demand for lightweight structures and materials. Composite laminate materials have a high stiffness and a strength-to-weight ratio compared to conventional metallic materials. Lightweight composite laminates and structures allow aircraft to carry more fuel and payload. In addition, they help improve fuel efficiency without compromising safety or performance.
- The increasing use of advanced composite laminates in fighter aircraft development programs is a prime example of the use of composite laminates in the aerospace and defense industries. This should drive demand for composite laminates in the near future.
Buy now: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=78140
Impact of COVID-19 on the Global Composite Laminate Market
- According to the International Monetary Fund (IMF), the global economy is expected to suffer losses of $ 9 trillion by 2021. This, in turn, is likely to have a negative impact on large industries such as aerospace and defense as well as the automotive industry.
- The global composite laminate market is estimated to be impacted by the coronavirus outbreak. Composite laminates are used extensively in applications such as aerospace, defense, and automotive. The Covid-19 outbreak is expected to hamper the manufacture of composite parts in the near future. The disruption in the supply chain is another factor that is likely to hold back the market in the near future.
Discover Transparency Market Research’s Award Winning Coverage of Global Industry: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/ultra-low-alpha-metal-market-stringent-regulations-preventing-the-use-of- unsafe -materials-in-electronic-devices-accelerates-growth-tmr-301298819.html
- The Asia-Pacific region is another significant market region, with China making a significant contribution. It is estimated that the increase in passenger traffic and improvements in economy and lifestyle will drive demand for composite laminates in the aerospace industry over the forecast period. In addition, India’s war-like situation with China has increased demand for aircraft in the country. It is expected that this will drive the demand for composite panels in the manufacture of various aircraft parts due to their excellent specific strength, high specific modulus and the ability of the composite panels to be tailored for each specific application.
- Excellent durability, light weight, high strength-to-weight ratio, high moisture resistance, and ease of installation of composite laminates are likely to drive demand for these laminates in Latin America, the Middle East and Africa
Major players in the market
The global market for composite laminates is highly fragmented. Manufacturers are very committed to introducing new products to increase their market share. Major players in the global Composite Laminate Market include:
- Panolam Industries International, Inc.
- Polser Glass Fiber Reinforced Plastics Inc.
- Crane composites
- LAMILUX Heinrich Strunz Holding GmbH & Co. KG
- Brianza Plastica SpA
About us :
Transparency Market Research is a global market research company that provides global business intelligence reports and services. Our exclusive mix of quantitative forecasting and trend analysis provides thousands of decision makers with future-oriented insights. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to collect and analyze information.
Our data repository is constantly updated and revised by a team of research professionals so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques to develop distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.