The new cranes, which are strong, light, compact and equipped with the best lifting capacity currently available in this market segment, will further strengthen Amco Veba’s position in truck cranes
Together with other cranes in the New generation lineThe 60-ton family offers innovative innovations that improve operator efficiency and safety while increasing productivity.
• Dynamic load diagram, which allows an early review of crane lifting capacity based on truck stability.
• • Magic Touch – enables automatic folding and unfolding in transport and working positions.
• • Automatic Operator Detection – Automatically activates the closest stabilizer to the operator, eliminating the need for operator contact.
• • Auto Leveling System – automatically keeps the truck frame in a horizontal position, enabling the best crane performance.
• • Front stabilizer control – enables a possible load in the front area and avoids stress and overloading of the truck frame.
• • Compact installation kit – which routes the hoses in a different way and allows a more compact installation of the crane on the truck.
The Amco Veba 60tm family of heavy cranes includes two models and a wide range of accessories and options for all applications and market requirements:
• • VR60NG – standard lift control system
• • VR66NG – Proportional lift control system with 10% more lift capacity.
The standard functions include: Double connection, negative angle, up to 8 extensions, endless swiveling, multi-function radio remote control.
The new generation cranes are manufactured in Italy on a dedicated crane assembly line, designed according to the best manufacturing principles in its class in terms of quality and efficiency. All Amco Veba cranes are designed according to EN12999 and certified according to ISO 9001: 2008 quality management and ISO 14001: 2004 environmental management.
More information is available at www.amcoveba.com.